Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rockbird86

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2014
London
I haven't heard of anything like this before. Rather than keeping shedloads of paper I like to take photos of my kids' artwork and it'd be good to be able to add a note with which kid, the date and what it was - not always obvious with a 4yo's drawings! It doesn't look like it's possible but I thought it was worth asking.

Reactions: nicolas.holao

evsterstech

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
USA
Set yourself up a free @seesaw account - targeted as free for teachers but anyone can use- will let you set up a blog that you could share of the beautiful art- setup all your kids as a 'class'

Reactions: nicolas.holao

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I haven't heard of anything like this before. Rather than keeping shedloads of paper I like to take photos of my kids' artwork and it'd be good to be able to add a note with which kid, the date and what it was - not always obvious with a 4yo's drawings! It doesn't look like it's possible but I thought it was worth asking.
As in write on the photo itself, or just have the information associated with the photo (which would likely only work if you are viewing it using a particular app/product where you crested that additional information)?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.