Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djkirsten

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 3, 2006
as stated, is there any way to control parallels from a seperate keyboard and mouse? This would simulate two computers. So I'll have my normal mouse & keyboard for the mac side and then another mouse and keyboard that work just under parallels. The goal is to be able to play a game on the mac side AND the parallels pc side...but I'll settle for the game running on the mac side and teamspeak + Internet running on the parallels pc side.

It's important to note that I have dual monitors (so mac on right monitor and pc on left) and I'm running a intel quad 2.66, 5gigs of ram, and an Ati x1900xt. In my sig it says 2x Nvidia 7300's but those aren't plugged in.

Thanks in advance!

tizy

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2007
Louisville, KY
I don't think parallels has the ability to designate input devices, but would be cool if it did.
More notably I think it's funny you want to play a game on the mac side and not vice versa :)

djkirsten

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 3, 2006
I don't think parallels has the ability to designate input devices, but would be cool if it did.
More notably I think it's funny you want to play a game on the mac side and not vice versa :)

Well I have cod2 for mac and it runs great on OSX so no need to boot-camp it. But if somehow I could play while my wife plays, that'd be sweet!

But I'll settle for browsing the Internet while she plays if it ends up that parallels can't play it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.