Any way to get badges on the lockscreen?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by theaero, Nov 10, 2010.

1. theaero macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I use lockinfo and it's great, but if I turn off alerts on say.. Meebo, but keep sounds and badges, I'm not notified the status bar or lock screen. Any idea how to display badges I'm the lockscreen or/and statusbar? Thanks. Also would be nice to see things like updates available etc on my LS / SB.

2. ROCKERDAN macrumors regular

i Just dumped lockinfo for notifier+ and love it....

Icons on lockscreen with badges,can tap them to go direct to program,also can setup reminders(audio) for a preset time interval,and you can even make your own sounds.

1.99 best app ive used to date.

you will probably want to get popup blocker and dim delay and clockhide once you get rid of lockinfo.

3. theaero thread starter macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I bought notifier+ and it crashes on start up:(

4. ROCKERDAN macrumors regular

im on iOS 4.0 no probs at all with it here

5. lucifiel macrumors 6502a

lucifiel

I use notified pro myself, which I understand has some minor bugs, but I do love how it works, especially with the GRIP extensions