Any way to hide repies to people on my ban list?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by adrian.oconnor, Oct 25, 2010.

1. adrian.oconnor macrumors 6502

Hey,

Is there any way I can hide repies to people that are on my ban list? Some of the more inflamatory posts are really toxic and I don't need to see responses to trolls.

Thanks,
    Adrian

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

No, and it's not cool to call people names, even if the name fits. There's a forum rule about insults.

3. adrian.oconnor thread starter macrumors 6502

OK, I've edited my post to remove the reference. It wasn't my intention to call anyone out by name in particular.

But, however you dress it up, the level of trolling/shouting makes the MR forum very difficult to read sometimes. The ban list helps, but hiding the replies would clean things up even more.

4. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Report ([​IMG]) posts that are against the Forum Rules. That is the best way to clean things up.

You can still ignore people you don't like in your head, that's what I do all the time. We are all entitled to have our own opinion, so if you don't like someone's opinion, just ignore it. The worst thing to do is to reply to "troll" posts since that is just fuel for the fire.

5. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Unfortunately you can't prevent viewing quotes from people on your ban list.