Any way to increase the speaker volume on the 2g Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by allinon72, Oct 3, 2008.

1. allinon72 macrumors newbie

Are there any tricks or hacks I can do to make the speaker louder? When in a quiet room with little noise around and the volume turned all the way up, it's just barely adequate, but any other noise around and it's hard to hear. I'd say it's a little worse than my phone's speakerphone.

Thanks.

2. Cinematographer macrumors 6502a

Cinematographer

:confused:

Well, when there's noise around, it's probably not a good idea to use the speakers anyway. How about using the headphones? ;)

3. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

even if there was, itd get severly distorted and sound like crap anyway......

this is why i was against a gimicky speaker, it just cant produce the volume and quality that people wanted (for some strange reason)

4. kyto macrumors member

What do people want? The ipod for a big party? It is very good quality if you and some friends are listening... Also if you change the EQ settings it might make it a little bit louder/ better quality.

5. crmccashin macrumors regular

crmccashin

In iTunes, right click on a file, then select Get Info. Then click Options. There you can increase the volume of the file/files you want to listen to. Re sync and things should be a bit louder for you.
    Also check and make sure that you have the Volume Limit turned off on your IPT.