Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2007
Beejive is awesome, but you cant keep it logged in. Is there a way to keep your web apps working even when you put your phone to sleep? The 3rd party chat programs always go link dead without actually notifying you. Only way to tell is by people not responding to you...

Thanks.

unity

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2005
Green Bay, WI
Beejive is awesome, but you cant keep it logged in. Is there a way to keep your web apps working even when you put your phone to sleep? The 3rd party chat programs always go link dead without actually notifying you. Only way to tell is by people not responding to you...

Thanks.

No. And what if people messaged you and you did not respond since you phone was asleep?

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2007
No you dont understand what Im saying. My buddy list on mobile chat, and apollo show up as normal. However, im not actually online. This happens randomly while im connected to AIM. The only way I know im not online is to send someone a message that has a message up to see if I get an auto response, or log in on a computer to see if my screen name is online.

I think this might be a 1.1.2 issue. My Edge IP is constantly changing...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.