Any way to keep track of dropped calls?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bholaladka, Jan 16, 2011.

1. bholaladka macrumors regular

I am trying to build a log of dropped calls with my iphone4. Is there an app or setting anyone know I can see to get the dropped calls log easily?

The criteria would be "calls failed"

2. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

Why not simply use Voice Memos or Notes to keep track of them? Date and time would be enough to find the call in the Phone app.

3. bholaladka thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the suggestion but I think iphone is such a sophisticated device that there must be a way or log where it keeps the logging of dropped calls. I just don't know it yet. :rolleyes:

4. bholaladka thread starter macrumors regular

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

I was going to suggest that but wasn't exactly what you asked for. It is handy to let ATT know where dropped or failed calls are. Hopefully it will they will use Add more Towers for better coverage. doesn't exactly keep track of them for you though.

6. bholaladka thread starter macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Yea. I saw some people checking their "baseband" folder logs bit may be someone can shed light on that.

7. Steven Jobson macrumors regular

Why use copy and paste when you can just type it again?

8. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

I have no idea what you're referring to.

9. Steven Jobson macrumors regular

I'm trying to say if there's an easier, nearly effortless way to do something, why the **** would you do it manually.

10. MikePA, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011

MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

Please identify your 'easier, nearly effortless way' to do what the OP wants. If you can't, why the **** did you even post? At least one of the options I suggested, using Voice Memos, was 'easy and nearly effortless'. What did you suggest? Nothing.

11. Steven Jobson macrumors regular

He obviously wants some kind of Cydia tweak that logs this information automatically. If he wanted to use pen and paper, he wouldn't need to goddamn ask for an easier method.

12. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

What's your recommendation, oh, that's right, you don't have one. You are too busy acting like the forum cop deciding which replies are worthy. Did it ever occur to you that maybe the OP hadn't thought about using Voice Memo? Of course it didn't, you're too focused on yourself. If you don't like the replies, buzz off or are you too busy wondering how to click on the text of URLs. What a hoot. :rolleyes:

It will be nice when the kiddies go back to middle school when the MLK holiday is over.

13. Steven Jobson macrumors regular

Since I know you read my thread about the clickable URLs, I know you saw my education credentials. Yet you still assumed I was a middle school student. Why? Delusion and ignorance and sheer pack of common sense and simply trying too hard to feel superior by showing how grown up you are in relation. Well, how does it feel to lose an argument to a "middle schooler"?

14. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

What...what the **** are you trying to say