Any way to play songs that aren't checked? Solutions for a full iPod?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by JonHimself, Jun 13, 2007.

1. JonHimself macrumors 68000

JonHimself

So I've reached the point where my iPod is now full and have resorted to checking and unchecking songs I do and do not want on my iPod... problem is now that I have done that, when I play songs on my computer they get skipped over (as I had feared...) Is there anyway to have songs play right through? If not, what are some suggestions that other people utilize to remedy this problem? I've read through a couple of posts about this problem (with regards to the iPod end of the solution) but was just looking for more options...

2. 66217 Guest

You could make a separate Smart Playlist with all your music. Not a neat solution, but there does not seems to be another work around.

EDIT: Just tried it, but iTunes would still skip the song.:(

EDIT2: You can create a separate playlist where you have all the music you want in the iPod. And tell the iPod only to sync to that playlist. If you create a smart playlist you can limit the size. It seems the best option.

3. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

just leave them all checked and when you plug your iPod in it should create a seprate playlist that it syncs to, and you can change the songs that it puts in there to begin with.