Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thelucas

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 4, 2013
Greetings,

I'm looking for a way on the Mac platform to print multiple emails at the same time to one pdf for archiving.

When I used to use Outlook on XP, I would highlight multiple emails then print to pdf. The result would be one pdf document with a window that bookmarked each email for easy access within the pdf.

I would love to be able to do this on the Mac. I prefer to stay away from the native Mail App as I'm a gmail user but if that's the only way, then that's the only way.

Thanks so much!

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I know you wanted to stay away from Mail app, but I just did a quick test and in Mail I can select multiple emails then command-p for the print dialogue then from there export as a PDF and they all go in one PDF file.

I found this, but it looks like only one message at a time.

glenthompson

macrumors demi-god
Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
I know you wanted to stay away from Mail app, but I just did a quick test and in Mail I can select multiple emails then command-p for the print dialogue then from there export as a PDF and they all go in one PDF file.

This is good news for me as I use Mail and occasionally have a need for this. Will make my paperless filing system cleaner.

thelucas

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 4, 2013

Yeah, that's what I suspected. Thanks for taking the time to try it out in Mail. Looks like I'll have to use Mail after all!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.