Any Way to Print Multiple Emails Simultaneously to PDF?

thelucas

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 4, 2013
Greetings,

I'm looking for a way on the Mac platform to print multiple emails at the same time to one pdf for archiving.

When I used to use Outlook on XP, I would highlight multiple emails then print to pdf. The result would be one pdf document with a window that bookmarked each email for easy access within the pdf.

I would love to be able to do this on the Mac. I prefer to stay away from the native Mail App as I'm a gmail user but if that's the only way, then that's the only way.

Thanks so much!

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I know you wanted to stay away from Mail app, but I just did a quick test and in Mail I can select multiple emails then command-p for the print dialogue then from there export as a PDF and they all go in one PDF file.

I found this, but it looks like only one message at a time.

glenthompson

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2011
Florida
I know you wanted to stay away from Mail app, but I just did a quick test and in Mail I can select multiple emails then command-p for the print dialogue then from there export as a PDF and they all go in one PDF file.

This is good news for me as I use Mail and occasionally have a need for this. Will make my paperless filing system cleaner.

thelucas

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 4, 2013

Yeah, that's what I suspected. Thanks for taking the time to try it out in Mail. Looks like I'll have to use Mail after all!