Any way to see recents running activity

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by johny979, Dec 12, 2015.

1. johny979 macrumors regular

johny979

I use AW for run today, without iPhone, and I use TomTom Spark in my other hand. The difference in 10km is only 300mt, I think is good, considerer no iPhone with me

I want to know if in AW can see my recents activity, because when I finish the run, I can see a resume, but know is impossible, and sometimes I like to look my last week trainings, like Nike+ app

2. comics addict macrumors 6502a

You'll have to see it on the activity app on your iPhone. Even if you ran with it and saved the workout as soon as it's within range of the iPhone it will automatically sync that data to the phone.

3. johny979 thread starter macrumors regular

johny979

4. TxWatch macrumors 6502

TxWatch

You must run a lot closer to Apple's average stride length than others. I have tried to calibrate mine several times and it is consistently off by a factor of almost 1.25 when I do not carry my phone. (My Garmin says 7 miles and my Watch says I ran 8.75 miles in a location I know is 7 miles) My Watch thinks I am a lot taller and I have an "average" stride length, which I do not.

TxWatch

5. johny979 thread starter macrumors regular

johny979

I calibrate 3 days, walking 20 minutes, and other 2 times running carry on the iPhone

Today is first day I run without iPhone, but I use my TomTom for compare

AW 10km
    TomTom 9,60km

I´m 1,80cm taller
    I think 400 meters of difference is acceptable in 10km, even if a little more diffrence, I would accept also

6. TxWatch macrumors 6502

TxWatch

I agree that your stride length is very close to what they use for their measurements, which is great for you!

I wish I was taller... ;)