Any way to submit a crash to Apple?

chrismarle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Canada
Hi guys,

I've found a crash in iOS 7.0.6 on my iPhone 5S (was having the same crash back in 7.0.4 too) that I can reproduce as many times as I want. My phone is also automatically sending crash reports with the setting in "Diagnostics & Usage". I was just wondering if there was a way to manually submit a crash report to Apple.

By the way, the crash happens every time I put an animated wallpaper on my phone, I get back to my homescreen and then I go straight back in Settings where I was (Wallpapers & Brightness -> Choose Wallpaper -> Dynamic). And as soon as I hit "Dynamic", the Settings app will crash. Every time.

Thanks folks!

Apple blogger

macrumors 6502a
Feb 28, 2013
Hi guys,

I've found a crash in iOS 7.0.6 on my iPhone 5S (was having the same crash back in 7.0.4 too) that I can reproduce as many times as I want. My phone is also automatically sending crash reports with the setting in "Diagnostics & Usage". I was just wondering if there was a way to manually submit a crash report to Apple.

By the way, the crash happens every time I put an animated wallpaper on my phone, I get back to my homescreen and then I go straight back in Settings where I was (Wallpapers & Brightness -> Choose Wallpaper -> Dynamic). And as soon as I hit "Dynamic", the Settings app will crash. Every time.

Thanks folks!
Bugreport.apple.com... It's for developers.. U can become a free developer of safari for namesake and then submit ur crash report