Any way to tether my iPhone 5c without jailbreak?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by NoahWL1, Nov 25, 2013.

1. NoahWL1 macrumors newbie

Nov 25, 2013
    First of all, sorry if this post is in the wrong section, as this is my first post here. Anyways, tomorrow I am officially once again becoming an Apple fan and purchasing my first iPhone. It's the iPhone 5c and I know that it is going to come preloaded with iOS 7 on it, so obviously I cannot jailbreak it.(I have some experience with my old iPod Touch 4g so I'd be fine with jailbreaking if it was available). I'm really going to miss the free tethering I get on my Nexus One(Yup, just now upgrading) from T-Mobile with the $15 a month, 5gb of 4G 100 minutes of calling & unlimited text. Is there any way that I can somehow enable tethering on an iPhone 5c running iOS7? If there is that would be amazing, and if T-Mobile actually offers tethering with my current plan that would be great too. Thanks!
  2. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Aug 27, 2012
    Tethering is not longer a sin, as long as the carrier lets u, ur good to go.
  3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Apr 16, 2008
    At the iPhone hacks section.
    If you carrier doesn't support/allow it then you cannot tether for free without using a JB hack.