Any way to track a Mac Mini Order ?

retrospek

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 28, 2004
UK
Hi all,

My Mac Mini was shipped yesterday. But when I check the Apple delivery tracking link it doesn't really show any information.

Does any other way exist to track the package (maybe through TNT). I've tried using the tracking number provided by Apple but the TNT website says my delivery is not recognised...

The package is coming from NL (I believe) and I'm in the UK.

I would be useful to know when it is going to arrive so that I can ensure I'm at home.

Thanks,
Mark :D

Ugg

macrumors 68000
Apr 7, 2003
Penryn
retrospek said:
Hi all,

My Mac Mini was shipped yesterday. But when I check the Apple delivery tracking link it doesn't really show any information.

Does any other way exist to track the package (maybe through TNT). I've tried using the tracking number provided by Apple but the TNT website says my delivery is not recognised...

The package is coming from NL (I believe) and I'm in the UK.

I would be useful to know when it is going to arrive so that I can ensure I'm at home.

Thanks,
Mark :D
Sometimes it takes a day for the info to show up. TNT had big problems last year in regards to Apple but I think they've fixed them. You might try giving their UK office a call.

Ugg

macrumors 68000
Apr 7, 2003
Penryn
cubixcrayfish said:
What is TNT?

DHL picked up my iPod for service, and FEDex shipped the rest of my stuff
TNT is a company similar to FedEx or DHL that is based in the Netherlands and handles Apple's shipments to Europe.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.