Any website that sells Spigen GLAS.tR ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dinesh29888, Jan 18, 2013.

1. dinesh29888 macrumors member

I know i can order from Spigen website but the shipping costs me a lot. Even ebay was a good option but unfortuantly paypal is not accepting my card.Amazon doesn't ships to India. I placed my order at caseaddict.com they had a free international shipping also but now they are saying that they don't have that item in stock, so i asked for a refund.
    Any other site which i can order the GLAS.tR for my iPhone 5 with a low shipping cost ???? Desperate to get my hands on the GLAS.tR
    Reason that i am in search of low shipping price is cause then i also need to pay customs in India.

2. ThunderApple macrumors 6502

Seeing as you're in India it's going to be really hard to find it with a low shipping cost. Your best option is to get your Paypal account working and order from eBay. Other than that you can buy it from a user who's maybe looking to sell it but like I said, shipping isn't going to be ship due to your location.

3. dinesh29888 thread starter macrumors member

I have sent a email to paypal regarding this issue but i have not received any reply till now ...

4. dinesh29888 thread starter macrumors member

Caseaddict.com they don't have the GLAS.tR in stock so they emailed me regarding a same product from the same factory but with a different packing

http://www.patchworksonline.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=124

So i have asked them to send me that and give it a try ... Any1 reviews on them ? has any1 ever used them ?