Any white ip4 holding out for 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Italianblend, Mar 22, 2011.

?

What's your white iphone 4 experience?

1. I wanted white, and will get one when it comes out

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. I wanted white, but have since got a black model since white was delayed so long

10 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. I wanted white, but am going to just wait for the iphone 5

11 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. I always wanted black

12 vote(s)
    35.3%
  1. Italianblend macrumors 68000

Italianblend

Just wondering if there's anyone out there like me who wanted a white iphone 4 when it was announced last June and have decided to just wait for the 5?

I saw the antennagate press conference where Jobs said "we have white iphones launching next week..."

I did a google news search faithfully for most of the summer...hoping...

Now, I'm just going to wait for 5.

2. Italianblend thread starter macrumors 68000

Italianblend

If you wanted white, but didn't want any further delays, how long did you wait until you made up your mind?

3. snakelda macrumors 6502

I just got the black iPhone 4 from Verizon and I'm not holding out for a white one. I prefer the look of the black one.

4. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

I got my first iPhone (a black 8GB 3Gs) in November 2010 and learned about the white iPhone 4 in December. Wanted one ever since.

If the iPhone "5" or whatever they decide to call it looks like the iPhone 4 but with a bigger screen and will come in white, I'll probably just grab one of those. Unless the white iPhone 4 ends up being significantly cheaper in which case I'll nab a factory unlocked 32GB model because I live in Canada.

5. Applepi macrumors 6502a

Applepi

Just got a black iPhone 4 and will be happy with my choice for the next 2 years. There's always next time for white.

6. Italianblend thread starter macrumors 68000

Italianblend

Yes I am hoping that the 5 is offered in white. I would bet on it since that seems to be the trend. Typing on my white iPad now. I wonder how low the prices on 4 will get.