Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tmlfan3

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2013
Fantastical 2 is awesome for this, but it is a paid app. Well worth it though for me. Way better than the built in calendar app.

Second vote for this. Been eyeing fantastical for a while but never thought it was worth $5. Went on sale recently (might still be) and finally got it. Really liking it so far

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Second vote for this. Been eyeing fantastical for a while but never thought it was worth $5. Went on sale recently (might still be) and finally got it. Really liking it so far

Get it, get it GET IT. I can not say that enough, so much better than the stock cal app. Also you can use OpenOther to rediredt the stock cal app to fantastical2.

Tmlfan3

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2013
Get it, get it GET IT. I can not say that enough, so much better than the stock cal app. Also you can use OpenOther to rediredt the stock cal app to fantastical2.

Yeah it is. Don't use open other but have a link in cc and just hid the calendar and reminders apps.

PowerBook-G5

macrumors 65816
Jul 30, 2013
Look up Wdgts on the App Store. It's just a simple calendar, plus some other widgets.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.