Any word on a Apps type Icon that stores your apps... like iPod?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by moviecouple, Sep 11, 2008.

1. moviecouple macrumors regular

Was just tired of seeing all my apps take up all my screen real estate. Any word if there will ever be an Icon for Apps that make it similar to the iPod icon? Would be nice just to have an App Icon and choose from within there what you want to open. Could even have the same categories as the app store uses.

2. Pheelyx macrumors regular

Pheelyx

I would love to see this happen, especially for games. I'm getting real tired of flipping page after page to find the app I want. I figure this will be addressed eventually. A few years down the road and 9 screens is not going to be enough. They keep adding new stuff to the App store everyday, and we keep adding to our phone.

3. Excellerator macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I like that idea myself. Then make it if you want to put an app on the home screen you can put a shortcut there. Sorta like a shortcut on a Windows desktop (not sure if Macs do that or not).

4. Flhusky macrumors 6502a

Flhusky

Jailbrake phones FTW :)
    Erica Sadun has a nice app called AppFlow
    its cover flow for apps basicly.

5. auburnfan24 macrumors regular

why doesn't she...or you try and create this for the app store?? that would be some guaranteed $$$ in the bank, i would be will to pay 4 or 5 dollars for this one!!

6. bushido Suspended

bushido

not allowed from apple's side