Any word on an iPhone refresh?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tnisatard, Nov 3, 2008.

1. tnisatard macrumors 6502

My contract ends on December 7 this year

so im looking into the iphone (and also blackberrybold) so i check out the buyers guide, and it says
    but the weird thing is usually, i would see it on macrumors before i hear of any refresh

im going to need a phone no matter what on dec 7, im really hoping for a refresh, not expecting like a redesign

but like a 8gb discontinue, and selling the 16gb for 200 and including a 32gb

or a 8gb for only 100 which would be even better!

also i know best buy is selling the iphone on blackfriday for $100, so im wondering if that will happen soon to other places

2. barkomatic macrumors 68040

At this point wait as long as you can. I would bet that a 32gb iphone could be dropped in January at Macworld.

Brace yourself for forum bitching btw. Any minute now posters will be yelling at you to do research before tainting the forum with your question. :)

3. daisuke07 macrumors regular

what do you mean the iPhone is reaching the end of it's cycle? The iPhone 3G has only been out for 4 months.

4. butterfly0fdoom macrumors 6502a

The MacRumors guides treat incremental updates as a cycle point. So the 16GB iPhone and the price drops are counted as "updates".