Any word on bumpers on launch day?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by makefunnyfaces, Jun 20, 2010.

1. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Anyone know if bumpers will be available in the store on launch day? I ordered one, but I'd rather have something the day of. My wrapsol isn't shipping until release day, & my bumper isn't shipping until July. Bummer!

2. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

I'd think they will have them in stock.

I got the iPad Wifi at launch in store. Shipping on Apple.com for the apple case was either weeks or days, I forgot. However, in store they had tons of cases and I picked one up right then.

I'd bet there will be plenty.

3. Gigzz macrumors regular

No bumpers and no pushers. Just form an orderly line.

4. w00t951 macrumors 68000

w00t951

Ordered mine online with next day shipping. Getting here on the 25th. This iPhone craze is probably the most reckless purchase ever...

5. notblackmac macrumors regular

notblackmac

Lol! Nice one :)

6. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

At what time did you order yours?

7. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

2 local stores have both confirmed they will have them on the 24th. I didn't ask about colors besides the black.

8. Sketchr macrumors 6502a

I was too focused on making the iPhone pre-order go through to consider risking time on adding accessories. So I'll order them separately or go the Apple store the next day.

9. Gryzor macrumors 6502a

Who the hell would order a stunning looking phone like the iPhone 4, then make it look like a turd by putting these stupid bumpers around it? :confused:

Just look after your phone like I look after my stuff and it will not get scratched or dinged.

10. DataRiff macrumors member

DataRiff

I did the exact same thing... The shipping was $16 for overnight. I have never felt so ridiculous in my life because I know I paid way too much for that thing... But I'm a very anxious person, sigh.

11. nozebleed macrumors 6502

I called the local apple store and asked, the "idio--- genius" replied "i dont know.........(uncomfortable silence)....." i was like, ok... can i speak to someone that does??? now she saw that she sounded like a moron and was like, "Oh, no i dont mean it that way. i meant we dont know what we will be receiving, we never do." combine this with the madhouse it is going to be, i settled on an online purchase shipped to my house. i'll be as far away from apple, att, radioshack, and walmart as possible this weekend.