Any Word on Verizon Store Inventory?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by griffinmeyer, Sep 15, 2014.

1. griffinmeyer macrumors member

Has anybody heard anything about what kind of stock Verizon carrier stores will have on Friday? I know most stores say that they wont know what they'll be carrying until late Thursday but I'm just curious if anybody knows anything different. (also specifically about the 6 plus)

2. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Probably very little. Historically the carrier stores never got much..

3. IlliniGuy76 macrumors regular

And if you think about it, it makes complete sense.

It's Apple's product - they want to ensure that what limited stock they do have of the phone that's been produced, they have them at their store locations and online. The carriers will get theirs eventually... that's why there is such a delay on the 6+ through the carrier direct.

I always recommend going thru Apple to purchase the phone. I actually purchased mine on VZ website directly the night of the preorder simply because I was getting it on 9/19.

4. BoricuaHec01 macrumors 6502

I want to know as well, I'm hoping to pick up a Plus at my local Verizon store on Friday. They won't give me any information until Thursday.

5. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Another thread here shows someone talking to an ATT employee friend who said they were literally getting 12 for their store.

6. GBR macrumors 6502

It's a trade off, i've lined up at both. Verizon store will have a much shorter line but less stock, Apple Store will have tons more stock but much longer lines. I'm probably going Apple Store this year as I want a 6+

7. Rockies macrumors 6502

I am worried that all of the employees will buy them up and there will by like 2-3 phones left.

8. Stayfly2407 macrumors 6502

Stayfly2407

Employees aren't allowed to get them until a month after release. They always put customers first, sux for employees though.