Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blackjackmark

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
Just wondering if anyone has had success in finding iPhone X in a corporate AT&T store. My local store didn’t even get any in for launch day. They said only the Chicago area stores got any. I just ordered one tonight and realized they may be getting them in for walk-ins like the Apple stores do.

I’m taking advantage of an add a line BOGO promo they’re doing, so I have to buy direct from them.

AppleJonathan96x

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2017
Just wondering if anyone has had success in finding iPhone X in a corporate AT&T store. My local store didn’t even get any in for launch day. They said only the Chicago area stores got any. I just ordered one tonight and realized they may be getting them in for walk-ins like the Apple stores do.

I’m taking advantage of an add a line BOGO promo they’re doing, so I have to buy direct from them.

No, this works for National Retail too. But it’s not buy a X get an X free it’s buy an x get a 8 free. But you can go to apple, Best Buy, target, sams, etc

blackjackmark

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
No, this works for National Retail too. But it’s not buy a X get an X free it’s buy an x get a 8 free. But you can go to apple, Best Buy, target, sams, etc
Yep, that’s what I got. Already ordere though and got the 8 so unfortunate I’m stuck with AT&T.
UPDATE:
FYI, I just chatted with two different Apple reps, per them this an AT&T only offer.

Last edited:

AppleJonathan96x

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2017
Yep, that’s what I got. Already ordere though and got the 8 so unfortunate I’m stuck with AT&T.
UPDATE:
FYI, I just chatted with two different Apple reps, per them this an AT&T only offer.

Check the above tab it says NR.

Attachments

• DD22CAEC-1F1A-424C-B6B2-E1CFC8AD4139.png
    DD22CAEC-1F1A-424C-B6B2-E1CFC8AD4139.png
    448.7 KB · Views: 85

blackjackmark

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
Check the above tab it says NR.

THanks, it's such a shame that Apple told me twice they couldn't. I called AT&T today and they honored the fact that I bough the X on their Next plan, even though it was through Apple...and that can be used as the "Buy" part of the BOGO.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.