Carrier Any X found in AT&T stores?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by blackjackmark, Nov 5, 2017.

1. blackjackmark macrumors 6502

Just wondering if anyone has had success in finding iPhone X in a corporate AT&T store. My local store didn’t even get any in for launch day. They said only the Chicago area stores got any. I just ordered one tonight and realized they may be getting them in for walk-ins like the Apple stores do.

I’m taking advantage of an add a line BOGO promo they’re doing, so I have to buy direct from them.

2. Ladybug macrumors 68000

Ladybug

Was in ATT corp store today..no X's unless you order and that would be late Nov-Dec time frame. They had one on display and that's it.

3. AppleJonathan96x macrumors newbie

No, this works for National Retail too. But it’s not buy a X get an X free it’s buy an x get a 8 free. But you can go to apple, Best Buy, target, sams, etc

4. blackjackmark, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017

blackjackmark thread starter macrumors 6502

Yep, that’s what I got. Already ordere though and got the 8 so unfortunate I’m stuck with AT&T.
    UPDATE:
    FYI, I just chatted with two different Apple reps, per them this an AT&T only offer.

5. AppleJonathan96x macrumors newbie

Check the above tab it says NR.

Attached Files:

6. blackjackmark thread starter macrumors 6502

THanks, it's such a shame that Apple told me twice they couldn't. I called AT&T today and they honored the fact that I bough the X on their Next plan, even though it was through Apple...and that can be used as the "Buy" part of the BOGO.