Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SC68Cal

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2006
I'm with Center City Philadelphia MUG and i'm the youngest guy by a good measure.

Hell, I lectured them on UNIX. A computer system that is older than I am.

chrisdazzo

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2006
Mountains
I turned 18 yesterday, and I've been using Macs since the day I was born. Never in my life would I ever dream of using a PC, except at school where all we have are eMacs (Kinda slow but still my daily Macintosh relief at school :D) and Dell Desktops.

Do you know what it's like to use Sony Vegas instead of GarageBand, Powerpoint instead of Keynote, and Word instead of TextEdit? AHHH!! :mad: At least the eMacs have Adobe CS2.

Sorry, ranting. Macs rule.

mgguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
You can find a Mac Users Group in your area at http://www.mugcenter.com. This cite also has a lot of good Mac information and you can get access to the websites of the user groups, which has their newsletters, meeting agendas, etc. I think you will enjoy the group meeting, as long as you don't mind being around mostly old folks (not that there's anything wrong with it--ha ha). They do have a lot of Mac experience to share. :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.