Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Renho

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
if so how much did you do and what did it bring ur monthly payments down to? I did $100 and it brought it down to $43.71

djdownhill

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2017
Los Angeles
if so how much did you do and what did it bring ur monthly payments down to? I did $100 and it brought it down to $43.71
$969

Came out to $1 a month. I was able to cancel this order it though as I gotten 2 originally by a problem on the Apple Store App and Email vitrification I received. It's a long story...

Either way I was going to pay full price and on AT&T NEXT you can't it seems.

Renho

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
$969

Came out to $1 a month. I was able to cancel this order it though as I gotten 2 originally by a problem on the Apple Store App and Email vitrification I received. It's a long story...

Either way I was going to pay full price and on AT&T NEXT you can't it seems.

You tried to Full Pay on next installment plan?

Reactions: Ntombi

djdownhill

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2017
Los Angeles
You tried to Full Pay on next installment plan?
OK. This is strange?

First I got the "Important information about your iPhone reservation" with the same reservation number and order number

Then I got the "Your iPhone has been reserved" with the exact same reservation number and order number.

So I clicked the link for the on the first email and it took me to the link to pay via ATT Next program

Then I clicked the link for the on the second email and it took me to the same link to pay via ATT Next program

I did it again on both with the same results so I just paid full price on the next portion. well actually $969 as it wouldn't let me pay all at once since it is on next. No problem I'll just pay the $30 off when I get the bill.

Now here is the kicker.

Now when I go onto the Apple Store App I have 2 phones in the order que. with 2 different order numbers. There was only one originally beforehand.

One says "in progress"

The other says "Order placed"
[doublepost=1509303465][/doublepost]The app crashed right after I selected The full payment the first time I used the app. I closed the app, re-did the whole process all over again and ended up with 2 separate transactions one via NEXT, the other full price. I was able today to speak to a rep via chat and was able to cancel the NEXT purchase. I always buy my phone out right.

Renho

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
OK. This is strange?

First I got the "Important information about your iPhone reservation" with the same reservation number and order number

Then I got the "Your iPhone has been reserved" with the exact same reservation number and order number.

So I clicked the link for the on the first email and it took me to the link to pay via ATT Next program

Then I clicked the link for the on the second email and it took me to the same link to pay via ATT Next program

I did it again on both with the same results so I just paid full price on the next portion. well actually $969 as it wouldn't let me pay all at once since it is on next. No problem I'll just pay the $30 off when I get the bill.

Now here is the kicker.

Now when I go onto the Apple Store App I have 2 phones in the order que. with 2 different order numbers. There was only one originally beforehand.

One says "in progress"

The other says "Order placed"
[doublepost=1509303465][/doublepost]The app crashed right after I selected The full payment the first time I used the app. I closed the app, re-did the whole process all over again and ended up with 2 separate transactions. I was able today to speak to a rep via chat and was able to cancel the NEXT purchase. I always buy my phone out right.

Oh ****, didn’t know you can do 2 on Same line. Dude get one of each color decide which one you like and sell the other one!! You might get free fast charging cables out of the deal..lol

djdownhill

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2017
Los Angeles
Oh ****, didn’t know you can do 2 on Same line. Dude get one of each color decide which one you like and sell the other one!! You might get free fast charging cables out of the deal..lol
Yeah crazy S**t.. LOL

I just canceled the order. Some other person needs on more then I do. :D

But I thought of it though.... ;)

Renho

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
Yeah crazy S**t.. LOL

I just canceled the order. Some other person needs on more then I do. :D

But I thought of it though.... ;)

Well that’s good... so you still paid $969 down payment? What does ur payments say it will be. $5 a month? Lol

djdownhill

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2017
Los Angeles
Well that’s good... so you still paid $969 down payment? What does ur payments say it will be. $5 a month? Lol
The first phone I ordered was paid in full via my bank card. The second came over as a NEXT only option and when it asked how much I wanted to put down I tried the full price but I could only do $969 which was $1 a month. LOL!!
[doublepost=1509306209][/doublepost]
Apple would have sent you a notification about a duplicate order.
That's the thing. They never did. Only after I was finally able to contact them they saw it. THOUGH they billed me for both on 2 different transactions.

Renho

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
The first phone I ordered was paid in full via my bank card. The second came over as a NEXT only option and when it asked how much I wanted to put down I tried the full price but I could only do $969 which was $1 a month. LOL!!
[doublepost=1509306209][/doublepost]
That's the thing. They never did. Only after I was finally able to contact them they saw it. THOUGH they billed me for both on 2 different transactions

Wow $1 a month... nice!

djdownhill

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2017
Los Angeles
There was really some crazy crap going on on Apples side with the App. My friend couldn't even get on the App until 1:30am and a ship date of 11-13 and my brother in law got on at 2am for the 3rd.

Renho

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
There was really some crazy crap going on on Apples side with the App. My friend couldn't even get on the App until 1:30am and a ship date of 11-13 and my brother in law got on at 2am for the 3rd.

Well that’s what happens when millions of people access the same thing at the exact same time. See I am 2 hours away from cuportino so at 12:03pdt it came on for me and I got my confirmation email at 12:04. Not a hiccup. It’s like we get really excited days leading up then it comes and it’s over in 60 seconds... now I know what women feel like.. bahaha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.