Anybody else get the free iphone case yet?

Qoo

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2010
MI
I just got my free case from apple today, about that whole antenna issue. Was wondering if anybody else had gotten theirs. Below is a vid i made of the package and opening it, filmed with the iphone 4 btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jk4eOraZn8
tons of people received their iphone bumpers back to weeks ago....

except theose people order other type of bumper beside the original apple bumper still waiting for the shipment.

i am one of them :mad:

iamthekris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2009
tons of people received their iphone bumpers back to weeks ago....

except theose people order other type of bumper beside the original apple bumper still waiting for the shipment.

i am one of them :mad:
Yah i ordered the bumper made by apple and just got it today

Irish Rose

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Not yet, but I just ordered it a few days ago, so I've got time.

DanggxAmanda

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2010
Really? You are kinda slow. Tons of people that ordered the bumper got theirs early. My original ship date was august 27 but I already got mine and so did a million others. There are a ton of posts about this

iamthekris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2009

that was the email i got when i ordered it, i hadnt known that others already got theirs, i ordered mine the day the app was released so i didnt bother to look into it since the ship date was a month away. But im glad it came today.

Qoo

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2010
MI
Really? You are kinda slow. Tons of people that ordered the bumper got theirs early. My original ship date was august 27 but I already got mine and so did a million others. There are a ton of posts about this
are they order the original iphone 4 bumper or Speck Pixelskin HD?

i don't think if they order the Speck Pixelskin HD and already received.

tons of people received are the original iphone 4 bumper -

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC597ZM/A?fnode=MTgxNTkxNzU&mco=MTgxNTk2NDI&s=topSellers

fsck-y dingo

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2009
I just got my bumper today. I originally picked the Speck Fitted case but changed my mind a few days later.

If anyone is curious it came in the original retail packaging. I only mention this because a few people got there's in a plastic bag last week.

iamthekris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2009
I just got my bumper today. I originally picked the Speck Fitted case but changed my mind a few days later.

If anyone is curious it came in the original retail packaging. I only mention this because a few people got there's in a plastic bag last week.
mine was in the original packaging as well

iamthekris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2009
Anyone know if they offered any other colored bumper btw? all i saw was the black one and hats what i ordered, that was the only one i saw that was made by apple.

ajo

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2006
Got mine today (UK) in the original packaging. Didn't take long at all after the order.

iamthekris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2009
Got mine today (UK) in the original packaging. Didn't take long at all after the order.
i forgot they have to do the whole world, thats a ton of cases, id like to see some figures when all is said and done on how many cases they had to give out, and that includes refunds for people who already bought them.

mokeiko

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2007
I received mine a week ago, it actually took two weeks to receive it after using the iphone app to request one.

mokeiko

rm328

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2010
I ordered my bumper and received it. My wife ordered another 3rd party case. Can we switch it since hers has not shipped?

Greenman1

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2010
My griffin reveal etch shipped out on Aug 2nd and is scheduled to be delivered on Aug 10th. I live in USA, FL and it shipped from Tennessee.

iamthekris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2009
Same case, but my delivery is even LATER than yours. Whatyagonnado! :rolleyes:

WTF, October, thats redicalous, so according to them the case makes the antenna issue less noticeable (but u gotta wait like 3 months to get it)

b-rad g

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
Mine was supposed to come early September but I got my Griffin Reveal Etch today!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.