Anybody else having issues checking order status?

CruiseToGo

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2012
I ordered the 64GB, space gray 6 plus at 4am eastern, this morning and have an email confirmation for delivery 9/19, however, I am unable to access the order status online. I just keep getting

We're Sorry.
Something went wrong with your request. Please try again later.

Anyone else having this issue? I already called apple twice and their automated system just says were busy. There was an issue with a duplicate order that I need to check on.

spiezer

macrumors member
Jul 5, 2009
Same issue here. I was able to view it earlier so I'm guessing it's just a temporary outage. (6, 64 GB, Silver)

Can't wait til it gets here :D

Rud3Bwoy

Suspended
Oct 9, 2011
ordered from verizon cancelled then did it through apple.right away i seen my info on the order page

GeniusJon

macrumors regular
Nov 26, 2011
Canada
This happens whenever Apple is bombarded with a lot of orders (think Black Friday, product launches).

The page should be up in the next few days.

davecom

macrumors member
Aug 10, 2009
I ordered the 64GB, space gray 6 plus at 4am eastern, this morning and have an email confirmation for delivery 9/19, however, I am unable to access the order status online. I just keep getting

We're Sorry.
Something went wrong with your request. Please try again later.

Anyone else having this issue? I already called apple twice and their automated system just says were busy. There was an issue with a duplicate order that I need to check on.
I'm having the same issue. I tried calling Apple and it said the call volume is too high to take my call. I wouldn't worry too much yet - give it a day. Things are out of control right now.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
I wouldn't worry just yet if you have an email confirmation#. This is typical on big pre-order launches. Apple's system can't keep up. Try again much later today or tomorrow when the fury calms down. If you still have issues then get guidance from Apple.

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
So Apple released a phone today, have you heard? It usually and does create issues with their site, this is normal, chill, geez.

bouldermac

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2010
Mine is doing the same.

I have the email confirm and see the charge on my card....feeling OK for now about it.

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
It will get updated - relax, the system is under duress with high volumes of pre-orders.

bbates123

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2010
Anybody else having issues checking order status?

When I log on to my account on Apple.com I'm unable to check order status. I keep getting a message saying "We're sorry, something went wrong with your request."

guitarwiz23

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2011
See you have people like me who actually have an issue that they need to log on to address such as a payment not going through properly. Then there are those that are sitting there needlessly refreshing the page trying to check if their order went through even though they have a confirmation email saying it did.

bbates123

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2010
See you have people like me who actually have an issue that they need to log on to address such as a payment not going through properly. Then there are those that are sitting there needlessly refreshing the page trying to check if their order went through even though they have a confirmation email saying it did.
In my case, I need to change the shipping address on my order. I'll just wait till tomorrow.

Benenstein

macrumors regular
Jan 5, 2011
Illinois
In my case, I need to change the shipping address on my order. I'll just wait till tomorrow.
I need to change the shipping address as well. If you bought a phone through Apple on an AT&T plan, and need to change the shipping address, then you have to call. That's the boat that I'm in. I have currently been on hold for 40 minutes.