Anybody else NOT want an automatic refund?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by james92se, Jul 23, 2010.

1. james92se macrumors 6502a

I got two separate e-mails overnight from Apple saying they had already automatically refunded me for my bumpers (I thought they would only refund one, but who knows. I have two bumpers and got two e-mails about refunds). I suppose this is "cool" of them to do, but I actually did NOT want a refund. I wanted a free bumper/case.

The thing is, I purchased my iPhone and bumpers with AT&T Rebate cards (pre-paid Visa cards), both of which expire at the end of this month.

What in the world am I supposed to do if the refund doesn't get credited back to my card before the cards expire? :confused:

2. headcheese macrumors regular

Double dip and go get 2 free cases from the case app? I did :)

3. james92se thread starter macrumors 6502a

How did you manage that?

You mean you got a refund AND have two free cases coming?

4. headcheese macrumors regular

Well I only got one free case from the app but I had purchased 2 bumpers, both of which are going to be refunded automatically. Since our bumper purchases are not tied directly to our iPhones you can still download the app and get a free case (the app checks your serial/IMEI number to make sure you only get one case per phone). So since my bumper purchases weren't tied directly to my phone I am getting $62 back and a free case ;)

5. james92se thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ohhh... cool. I shall have to try this!

I wouldn't mind the Griffin Reveal Etch case

6. LordOBoogie macrumors 6502a

LordOBoogie

Mine was refunded automatically, but I still got a free Speck case. :)