Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

countryB0Y

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2006
I know it's a LITTLE early, but I ordered a 2gb silver Nano yesterday on the apple site where they were listed as "available and would ship within 24 hours". Well it's been roughly 34 hours since my order and it hasn't shipped. Estimated delivery was tomorrow but I don't see that happening.

Is this common for products brand new on the site?? My MBP was built/shipped exactly on schedule.

Ashapalan

macrumors 6502a
Apr 17, 2005
England
My friend ordered one on release day and it shipped before 24 hours. I ordered one last night so it has a while to ship yet. Interesting that yours hasn't yet shipped :confused: (guessing you didn't engrave it?)

Synapple

macrumors regular
Mar 29, 2004
Rome, Italy
I ordered yesterday late in the morning and currently (early in the morning on the following day) is shown as out for delivery on the status page.
The order was processed, shipped from Holland to Italy and, apparently almost delivered in less than 24 hours!
I was very positively surprised.

Where are you located?

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
i ordered as soon as the store came back up - my nano has just been to my house - but since i'm here at work i'll have to wait untill tomorrow:(
dam you UPS

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
i0Nic said:
When apple emails the invoice, does that mean the product should get delivered the next day? (Or am I being too optimistic)

If Apple emails you a final invoice that means the item has been shipped. (That doesn't mean that the shipping company has picked the item up though).

You will only get your item next day if you ordered next day shipping or you live within a 200 mile or so radius around the pickup point. Check the tracking. It usually does not lie.

countryB0Y

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2006
Apparently there was a problem with a conflict between having a different shipping and billing address. Guy on the phone was really nice and said he'd go ahead and give me free overnight shipping. Can't beat that!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.