Anybody else taking the PSATs tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by FallenRook, Oct 19, 2012.

1. FallenRook macrumors member

Are you taking the PSATs tomorrow? I sure am. I just want to get it over with though. I didn't really have that much time to study, maybe two Saturdays. Considering that, I'm pretty happy with the 52 CR, 60 Math and 48 WS that I got on the practice test. I'm happy that I have many weekends to study before the SAT in December. I'm sure I can get a near perfect score in each of the categories come December! Yay, for hopefully getting into my first choice (Washington and Lee)!

2. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

3. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

That was also a while ago for me. You're being smart by taking the PSATs. If you haven't taken a class on the SAT yet you ought to. When I did my score shot up. Unfortunately that tells me the SAT isn't the greatest test for intelligence/problem solving as all I did was learn how to take it successfully. But that's what everyone uses.

Remember, it's not about how many questions you answer. It's about how many you answer correctly. If you don't know an answer and are stumped. Skip it and move on. That's half the battle.

Good luck!

4. FallenRook thread starter macrumors member

Thanks guys.