Anybody else thought Steve Jobs looked really bad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mossme89, Mar 5, 2011.

1. mossme89 macrumors 6502

I was watching and looking at pictures of the iPad event, and the one thing that kept grabbing my attention was how Jobs looked. He looked pretty bad, very thin and i thought he looked sort of frail.

As much as i love to hate the guy, i really hope he pulls through. He is the heart and soul of Apple and i'm not sure if the company can hold up if he's gone. Plus, making a surprise appearance when he looks that bad, it makes me wonder if he was making an appearance because he knows he doesn't have much longer...

2. sinsin07 macrumors 68030

Bad taste thread title. You're killing the buzz.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

His movements across the stage looked forced and were not fluid. While he looked better then some of the pictures that have been floating around recently. He really does look frail.

Apple has a lot of talent executive, engineers and designers. Apple will be fine during the post-Steve era. I hope he steps down sooner then later only for his health and well being.

4. AppleGoddess macrumors 6502a

AppleGoddess

Steve Jobs is and always will be ....my hero!

5. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

I totally agree. This ghoulish fascination with Steve Jobs's appearance is unseemly. I choose to believe that it is a good thing that Jobs felt well enough to make a public appearance.

6. fanboy05 macrumors regular

fanboy05

Considering the news that says how"bad" he was, I was impressed how good he looked! Of course, he was very thin and tired looking, but he did a great job on the presentation IMO . If I had cancer and had to have a transplant I would hope to look that good!

7. gatearray macrumors 65816

Exactly.

My guess is that the OP, being just 21 years old, would probably think anyone over 30 "looks bad," anyway, cancer survivor or not. :)

8. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

Didn't cross my mind once. His business is his business and I'm not into checking out other men.

On another note. No one man runs apple.

9. phyrexia macrumors 6502a

He has obviously lost weight, but I thought he looked healthy despite this.

10. Ironworker808 macrumors regular

I thought he looked healthier than when he appeared for the 'antenna-gate' media event. Much better, actually.

11. Ecoh macrumors 6502a

Ecoh

I agree, much better. Doing an event like this for something he loves was probably very good medicine.