Anybody from GERMANY / DEUTSCHLAND got Sep 16 delivery date?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Menopause, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Menopause macrumors 6502a

Menopause

Does anyone here from Germany have a Sep 16 delivery date for their iPhone 7 or 7 Plus? I ordered my 128GB Black 7 Plus the moment the Store came online on Sep 9, but got 2-3 Weeks estimated delivery time.

2. lancastor macrumors 6502a

I have ordered a Plus 128GB in rosegold and shipment is 16.09.

3. griss0r macrumors newbie

griss0r

Same, ordered right at 9:12 when the store finally opened but already got 2-3 weeks window. Initially it was 27sep - 4 oct but then even changed to 5 - 11 oct

4. nkarpovskiy macrumors newbie

Has anyone preordered last years?
    Is it possible to hold the package in courier service facility to pick up by myself? Not sure if I will be at home in the morning 16/09 but need to get the phone before noon.
    How is it usually processed?
    Thanks!

5. Menopause thread starter macrumors 6502a

Menopause

Exactly!! Ordered at 9:11AM on the website, got confirmation email at 9:13AM — still got 2-3 weeks :(

Which model did you get?
    --- Post Merged, Sep 11, 2016 ---
    In Germany almost always UPS delivers launch day Apple products. If you're not home they'll leave a note in your mailbox and come back on the next working day, because you have to be present in person to sign for it. If you're not there then you can issue a "Vollmacht" or written authorization to a neighbor or family member to receive the package for you. If I'm not there I leave a note on the doorbell for UPS to deliver it to the person with the Vollmacht.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 11, 2016 ---
    Lucky! Can you look in your emails and tell me what time did you get your order confirmation from Apple? Many thanks :)

6. MacFinnley macrumors 6502

MacFinnley

A friend of mine ordered at 9:01 and got 16.9. as delivery date. Black 7 Plus 256 GB (Apple Store App)

7. Menopause thread starter macrumors 6502a

Menopause

Germany? No one I know in south Germany (about 7 people) had the Apple Store come up for them before 9:10AM, web or app... maybe some really lucky few! I myself hit refresh from 8:59 for no less than a hundred times :D

8. MacFinnley macrumors 6502

MacFinnley

Yeah, germany. Munich to be precise

9. griss0r macrumors newbie

griss0r

7 Plus 128GB Black

10. Spacemaster macrumors newbie

Spacemaster

Same Here! Ordered Black 7 Plus 128 Gb at 9:15 (from Darmstadt) and got 5 - 11 oct. as delivery date.

11. Menopause thread starter macrumors 6502a

Menopause

Okay, I'm a little relieved to know I'm not alone in this. Thought I had a cache problem and got too late to place my order. Here's hoping their inventory improves this week and we do get a surprise on next Friday! :)

12. Spacemaster macrumors newbie

Spacemaster

Do you think so? Is my first time I order at the German Apple store and I don't know if we'll get our phones before the estimated date...

13. Menopause thread starter macrumors 6502a

Menopause

Yes I'm speaking from recent experience. Last year the Stainless Steel Space Black Apple Watch sold off immediately after launch and had something like 5 - 8 weeks waiting time. I ordered it after returning an Aluminum model which I did not like, so I had no choice but to wait. To my surprise, within around 3 weeks I got an email saying that the shipping estimate has improved and that my Watch was preparing to ship! It arrived shortly after.

14. pixelements macrumors regular

pixelements

Same deal.. I was refreshing the Apple Store on my iPad (Apple Store) and on the MacBook, got in about 9:11 and the iPhone will get delivered on 5th-11th of October that´s really sad.. (iPhone 7+ Black 128GB)