Anybody has problems with Google sync via Exchange today?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mmhardky, Sep 30, 2009.

1. mmhardky macrumors newbie

I had some connection problems on my Gmail account that is set up via exchange, so I deleted that account, and now I cannot set it up - after the setup (which seems to set the account up correctly), as soon as it wants to sync mail or calendar, a pop up shows up with "incorrect password". The password is correct, yet it always says it.

I tried to set both my Gmail accounts on both my Iphones and I get "incorrect password" everytime. Everything worked until a couple hours ago, so I doubt this is somehow my fault. Anybody else has these problems?

BTW. IMAP works.

2. mmhardky thread starter macrumors newbie

So its really just me?

How is it possible that ALL of my 4 gmail accounts stopped accepting passwords on ALL of my Iphones at the same time?

I also discovered, that no matter what password I type in at the set up, the account still gets veryfied/accepted (after typing m.google.com as server), but then it demands password again after it tries to sync for the first time.

EDIT: Seems to be working now... weird.