Anybody has V3.0.0 yelp ipa?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by suddenyy, Sep 23, 2009.

1. suddenyy macrumors newbie

I lost my yelp accidentally during a sync. The currently available yelp from apple store is for 3.1.0, but I am not going to re-jailbreak to 3.1.0 at this moment. I like yelp app a lot, so anyone has the 3.0 yelp ipa? would greatly appreciate it if you can email it to suddenyy@hotmail.com !

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

3. suddenyy thread starter macrumors newbie

I am actually not sure...
    Is there anyway to get the 3.0 yelp?

4. csnplt macrumors 6502

csnplt

If you find someone that has it, they can give you the IPA file, and it will work. If you have an iPod touch 1G, though, you can still jailbreak 3.1.1, and then use the latest version of Yelp. I think Yelp requires 3.1 or 3.1.1 in the latest version because it uses new camera API's that weren't published in 3.0.

Or if you really wanted, you could get an app from Cydia that changes the version number as it appears to apps like Yelp. You could "change" the version number (doesn't upgrade software, just fakes it) to 3.1.1, and Yelp may still work. If you really don't want to upgrade and can't find a Yelp 3.0.0 IPA, it's worth a try.

5. suddenyy thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks a lot!
    Do you know the name of the app which can cheat on firmware version? I did a little googling, but couldn't find it...

6. csnplt macrumors 6502

csnplt

I can remember seeing utilities like that in Cydia, but can't remember any names. Maybe try searching inside Cydia. I wish I could be of more help.

I think your best bet if you can't upgrade would be to continue looking for a 3.0.0 IPA for Yelp. Eventually, someone who has it might help you here.

7. paanta macrumors newbie