anybody have an ipad mini and an ipad air?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by The Game 161, Jul 11, 2015.

1. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

Or do you see it as pointless? think of getting the ipad mini 3 but part of me wants to wait for ipad mini 4.

anybody had both devices at once before?

2. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

3. ipadpro macrumors 6502a

ipadpro

i have 2 ipad mini 1st wifi only
    i have 1 ipad air 2

i can't remember how many iphone and ipad i have been used , its alot , old and sell and give away friend ,,,,

currently my house connected around 10 devices apple via router ,,,,

4. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

I have an iPad Air and we share a 'family' iPad mini. I've used it occasionally, but really can't see why someone would have both. They both do the same, run the same software (apart from split screen on iOS 9, but I'm basing this off an iPad Air vs iPad mini 2) just are slightly different sizes.

For what it's worth, I much preferred the Air as I mainly use it for web browsing, Netflix and reading and prefer the bigger screen.

Unless you have money to burn, I'd just save it.

5. lugworm macrumors 6502

lugworm

I have both and use both. The Air is ideal for home use, but I find it a bit to big to carry around away from home. The mini fits that bill perfectly.
    Both have plastic rear covers, smart front covers, and tempered glass screen protectors fitted, and for me at least, are ideal.

They are an Air 32gb, and a Mini 2 32gb, both wi-fi only.

6. nTrud3r macrumors newbie

nTrud3r

I have an iPad air 1 waiting in its box for my next school year, we have a family iPad mini that only my mum uses now.
    I don't really use tablets, I use my laptop (Windows and Linux) for my main computing and my phone (Android) as a backup.