Anybody have experience with Bose's repair/replacement policies?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ABernardoJr, Jan 2, 2009.

1. ABernardoJr macrumors 6502

I bought a pair of Bose in-ear headphones a few months ago (well within a year), but if you were to accidentally crack one of them a little bit and would need to get it repaired/replaced, how much would it generally cost to send it back to Bose (since I'm assuming that the warranty was voided)? lol The thing is one side is fine but the other doesn't play as loudly as the other, and I'm contemplating on trying to get them repaired by Bose, or maybe just buying some new (probably different) headphones altogether. Do any of you have any experience with having to repair your Bose headphones?

I appreciate any help and time spent to help out. Thanks in advance :D

2. dubhe macrumors 65816

dubhe

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.99 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

I have some Bose around-ear headphones which after about 4 years the headband snapped. I called them and they were very helpful and able to send me a new headband for £15. Give their customer services a call, they are IMO one of the best.

3. ABernardoJr thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the response, appreciate it. I'll probably look to call them soon. Anybody else have some extra experience with the customer service?