Anybody have this problem?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by unknown0, Feb 3, 2011.

1. unknown0 macrumors member

I KNOW I put it the right billing and shipping address. However, in my confirmation email part of the billing and shipping address got cut off. Is this going to affect my order? I ordered through the Verizon website.

2. Onthelo macrumors regular

Onthelo

Mine did the same.. I am sure it will be shipped right though. You can always call verizon to have them double check I suppose. I may call today just for piece of mind.

3. mrcribbs macrumors newbie

My billing addy was cut off.

I'm sure it will be fine.

4. unknown0 thread starter macrumors member

I wanted to call but I have classes until 1 PM today and I am sure they are being swamped with people today. Maybe I will do the online chat thing later.

5. martiansoldier macrumors 6502

:confused:

6. unknown0 thread starter macrumors member

Ok just called Verizon and I am definitely not happy.

The rep said that in their system the address looks the same as the confirmation email, which means part of my address is missing. Example: My address is 2995 Chapel Ave W Apt 2X on the email it shows up 2995 Chapel Av. The same thing happened to my billing address. She said in order to change this I would have to cancel my order and order again but it would put me on the back of the line. She recommended I leave it the way it is.

This is BS. I put the address right when ordering and their system messed it up. I live in a big building so we have a doorman who receives packages since the address does not have the apt number. And also who knows if it will even get to the right street; I live on Ave W and they only have Av.

I am seriously considering canceling my order and just ordering through apple.

Any thoughts on what my options are?

7. schwell macrumors regular

It is part of thier flawless launch. Contact the Verizon guy who made that statement.

8. zenio macrumors 6502

9. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555