Anybody having problems with Twitterrific today?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by dbarrett480, Sep 3, 2009.

1. dbarrett480 macrumors newbie

I cant seem to get it to work. I have been getting tons of API errors since the 2.1 upgrade, but today I can't even get my tweets to load. I just get an API error. Anyone else having problems with it?

2. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

same. It rarely works for me lately. I'm hoping CHockenberry gets an update in fast. Knowing Apple the update has been sitting in the review process for three weeks.

3. dbarrett480 thread starter macrumors newbie

It is really annoying since I paid the 3.99 for the premium version. I wish I hadn't have bought it and stuck with tweetie, but I like the landscape mode in the browser of twitterrific. I love the app, if it would just work reliably.

4. Metsfan7450 macrumors regular

Metsfan7450

No problems here with the free version. I've checked it 4-5 times today and it's updated like always.

5. kicko macrumors 65816

Yes, it happens to me sometimes, but if i hit refresh it then loads the tweets.

My other twitter apps do not do this.

Twitterena+ & twitbird pro

6. sparkomatic macrumors 6502a

sparkomatic

Had a problem with it this morning and thought it was an issue with Twitter. Haven't really seen any problems since today.

7. dbarrett480 thread starter macrumors newbie

So I wonder why some of us are having problems and others aren't. All I know is that I never saw this problem until I switched to twitterrific.

8. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

Same issue. I need to reload 3 or 4 times before the tweets load. I too get the error message.

9. c5nest macrumors newbie

Both Twitterrific & Tweetflow now generate API errors. Not certain if it is the 3.2.1 iPad update or the introduction of the official Twitter app (which works).