Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

afields

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
I'm trying to edit my homepage but it keeps saying "your information could not be displayed, click here to try again" in the left hand column on the .mac page...is this a bug? :confused:

imac abuser

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2004
not that I have seen, but I did however publish a page that wont work. maybe there is something going on with the .mac homepages

afields

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
I'm also getting this error message "Did not receive any response from application. It is possible that the application does not exist, or that the requested url is incorrect."

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
afields said:
I'm trying to edit my homepage but it keeps saying "your information could not be displayed, click here to try again" in the left hand column on the .mac page...is this a bug? :confused:
I got that error message once. Clicking the button to try again fixed it for me, though. I'm not sure why yours won't refresh. I suspect a bug on Apple's end.

Xtremehkr

macrumors 68000
Jul 4, 2004
I am having a different problem with .Mac.

I can log on from my old iMac over the internet, but not on my new iMac.

My mail works on both computers, as does iCal.

Whenever I try to log on using my new iMac though it tells me that the name and password are wrong???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.