Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The Game 161, Jun 14, 2011.
Or have you taken the route of going through the developer process to get it now?
Seeing most people i know of are downgrading from the Beta i'm glad i didn't bother.
Gonna wait untill the day of release.
Definitely looking forward to
Not bothering with any of this buggy beta buisness, no matter how tempting it is, I'd rather wait for the official release
My iPhone 4 works too good to instal a Beta. Perhaps if I had two iPhones but I am not risking what I need to use every day.
iOS5 will be here soon enough.
I won't be waiting. I had the beta for a few days, then switched back, and now I'm on the beta again. The benefits have far outweighed any of the bugs that I have personally run into so far. *knocking on wood*
no way in hell am i ever gonna give up the notification center again.
(unless they majorly screw up with beta 2
I just find it also really sad that some apps are now getting 1* reviews with comments like 'FIX for iOS5!!!!'
Since its beta software the devs haven't even had chance but are now already suffering thanks to the many idiots who've installed it and don't know the meaning.
The first beta was a bit rough for day to day use (for my needs), so I'll try again next beta. Going back to 4.3.3 and jail breaking was easy enough.
My spare is on beta since it is always on beta until release. There is no reason to install a beta on a primary unless you just don't care much. Not a huge amount of changes for developers in the beta. It just seems like a few more APIs.
Shame it won't be released sooner, going to suck waiting till October for iOS 5 to be released
Nah, the wait is fine. A lot of the new features have issues that will get resolved after some updates. If you want something functional, it's worth waiting for the actual release or wait for the GM which would be the same as actual release. The GM normally comes out just a tad before the actual release. At least at that time it's mostly finalized.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)
I'll be waiting, no interest in installing Beta software on my devices.
I'm also waiting. I only have a iP4. If I had another iOS device to test it on I would.
As tempted as I am to get my hands on iOS 5 I am going to wait. This is my main phone and it simply isn't worth ruining things just to install some buggy software. I'm going to wait it out.
I also waiting for iPhone 5
Hi all can you tell me some about ip5? Capacity, os, battery, interface....
I'm not a developer, so I haven't install iOS 5 BETA.
Those people who are not developers, and did install iOS 5 BETA and then make any complaints about it, I consider wasteful and do my best to ignore their very presence. But I'm just weird that way.
I will be waiting. Apple even states that you should not install the beta on a personal device.
Waiting. I already have too much broken stuff to add a wonky phone.
Familiar with the iPhone 4?
There you go.
Waiting, I've done enough beta testing in the past.