General Anybody no longer jailbroken?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by guitarmandp, Feb 4, 2013.

1. guitarmandp, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013

guitarmandp macrumors 6502

Is anybody that was recently jailbroken now unjailbroken in anticipation of this release?

2. Luis2004 macrumors 6502a

Yep. Upgraded to 6.1 yesterday, thinking I'd be able to JB during halftime, but no dice.

I can't stand my iPad now. It's so freaking cluttered.

3. BlueRaider macrumors regular

Same thing here, figured I'd go ahead and get it over with. First time my iPad 3 hasn't been jailbroken in a LONG time.

4. ryan.apham macrumors member

I jb last time when I was using iPhone 2 - 3 - 3GS. Stopped after buying iPhone 4 onwards. Now getting it back on 5.

Tip: It's getting more and more boring staring at the same UI after 5 years.

5. cyber16 macrumors 6502

yep, we had taken advantage of last week and sold our two 16gb wifi jailbroken ipad 3s @ a nice little profit after purchasing them not jailbroke & used ;) knowing this time would soon arrive.
    Replaced them last week as well with two more ipad 3s, one 32GB 4G lte & one 64gb wifi
    After flipping them two, we were paid just over $250+ profit back into our pockets to make this free upgrade into better models.
    It pays to stay on-top developments.
    Still looking locally for them killer deals on a few used ipad 4s in the 32GB+ range ;)

My luck the jailbreak does not go live and the prices on jail-breakable units hit the sky :eek:

6. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

I restored my iPhone 4 back to stock several months ago. I really enjoyed it jailbroken, but I had a glitch with the keyboard where every so often when I pressed a key I would get 3 or 4 of those letters appearing. Very annoying. This time I'll be a little more careful about what I install on my iPhone 5.

7. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

I have stopped jailbreaking for years now! I think that is because im very satisfied with apple stock os!

8. guitarmandp thread starter macrumors 6502

Stock iOS is boring. It doesn't look much different than it did 5 years ago

9. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

Yea that is fine with me! That what got me into buying an iphone in the first place! Since 2007! Even tho I have many many other smartphones laying around as back up phone, work etc... In the end of the day ios is my main os.

10. AAPLinc macrumors 65816

I updated to 6.1 late last week in preparation for evasi0n. 10 more minutes, if 12pm EST is the correct release time!

I know it's only been days but I really miss my jailbreak. Not that the stock iOS is horrible, I just miss tinkering and tweaking.

11. ACardAttack macrumors 6502

ACardAttack

I've been stock since Wednesday, wanted to make sure the upgrade went through no problem....I'm not minding it too much other than Ncsettings and lockinfo