Anybody order a 42mm this week??

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by TheSeanWyatt, Apr 30, 2015.

1. TheSeanWyatt macrumors newbie

Has anyone ordered a 42mm in any model and have their card charged or even ship???

2. IndianaiPhone macrumors regular

ordered a 42 mm ss wsb yesterday around 11 am, card charged instantly, still processing.

3. msesha87 macrumors 6502

msesha87

4. Paulshaqz macrumors 6502a

Ordered a space grey 42mm sports aluminum nothing.

5. JoshuaLove macrumors member

I ordered this about a week ago and still nothing

6. blindside217 macrumors regular

What are people's delivery estimates for recent orders of 42mm SS White Sport Band to the U.S.?

7. dmonnin macrumors regular

I ordered Wednesday and all it says is June. hopefully that changes mid may since they're ramping production. 38s seems to be moving fast, just too small for me. I already sold my 38 Space Grey Sport

8. MrGimper macrumors 601

MrGimper

I ordered a 42 SS WSB Saturday 25/05 and it arrived yesterday 30/05. UK.

9. dmonnin macrumors regular

Damn that was fast. Im jealous. How do you like it? I can't wait to get mine.

10. epsilon20 macrumors newbie

I also ordered 2 days ago and got an email that its on the way for today. Tracking it as we speak.

Got the white Sports edition 42mm

11. MrGimper macrumors 601

MrGimper

Yeah its nice. I ordered the 42 SS BSB @ 15:35 on 10/05 and that's still on a 4/6 week delivery, due 12-26 May.

I read the WSB had shipped faster for some, so chanced my arm and got lucky I guess. I actually want to get other bands anyway, so the band was a make-shift until then. But do like the white :)

12. Velirris macrumors newbie

I'm seeing a lot of movement on the 42mm SS WSB. Is it because we placed them on the same order that they haven't shipped yet?

Order placed on the 26th. The card has been charged for apple care, that's it. It's still somehow pending. I don't understand Chase CC's and their processing times. >.<

Attached Files:

13. Cobold macrumors member

Cobold

I also ordered two 42mm this week, in two sperate orders though.

One order placed on April 27th (42mm SG BSB) and the other on Aptil 29th (42mm SS BSB). Until today I have not been charged and both orders say "June" as delivery date :confused::(

[​IMG]

14. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

I ordered a 42mm SS with white sport band last night from the US store. I'm curious if it's going to ship faster than the 42mm SS black sport band that I ordered on April 10th. I'm in the 4-6 week range on the black sport band and June shipping for now on the white sport band. With how slow Apple is at producing the black sport band I wouldn't be surprised to see the white one I ordered last night ship first. Apple has really let a lot of people down on this launch. Good job.

15. grenhall macrumors regular

I ordered a 42AWSWSB at 4:04PM in the UK store. Got delivered to Borderlinx today for further shipment to Sweden.

16. frumpy16 macrumors 6502a

frumpy16

Just ordered a 42 sg sport and white 42 sport. We'll see...

17. promet2009 macrumors 6502a

I just ordered a 42mm Sport with a Green band! Super stoked...another month or so wait like my 6+ last year..LOL

18. Acidreigns macrumors member

Ordered 42mm sport with white band on the 29th...

Processing items

19. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68000

LoveToMacRumors

Ordered on Wenesday April 29th. June deliveries.

It's gonna take forever :(

20. Acidreigns macrumors member

I'm tempted to go in order third watch with the green band… already have the SG and white on order, both say June.

But at the same time I've almost given up hope having a watch before mid June.

21. gppittjk macrumors regular

I ordered the 42mm green last night. It says June. I'm not too worried about it - June isn't that far away, and I wanted to wait until seeing some real-life reviews before I made up my mind. Best case: I have it before Memorial Day. Worst case: I have it the end of June.

22. Velirris macrumors newbie

So I posted about mine and my SOs order, and how the apple care had been charged, but was still pending...
    This morning he woke up and the apple care was no longer listed on his card.
    Like, it just disappeared.
    I've not heard of there being a preauthorization charge greater than $1.
    After speaking to a rep, they said that it can sometimes just preauthorize the whole charge, but fall off after a few days. So weird. Still trying to remain hopeful.. Been seeing a lot of white 42MM going out this week.

23. nfl46 macrumors 603

At this point, is it pointless to order a 42mm watch since the date is at July now? They're supposedly going to be in stores in June, so if someone lives close to an Apple Store, they may as well just wait until it's available then. Right? I'm debating whether or not to order a 42MM SS (White) tonight since I only live minutes from an AS. Do you think I should just wait until June?

24. markeezy macrumors newbie

I ordered a 42mm Sport w/ White Band on April 28th... still processing. Although I have the full amount pending on my CC. My guess, it's only the preauthorization charge.

25. Velirris macrumors newbie

I would not wait. There's only 'speculation' that they are going to be in stores in June.
    But the reality is thus: If they are actually still rolling out in June (people that are ordering now are highly likely to see theirs in June or Late May), they will not be in stores in June, more than likely July/August. I asked a representative in-stores, and she said there have been so many pre-orders, that even with Apple pushing to catch up, there's going to be a lot of Late May/June deliveries.
    They will be in stores before the next iPhone, but probably not in June.
    Your best bet is to order the Watch now, and wait patiently. I'm sitting with a 'June' date for the 42mm SS WSB, and that's probably going to be a mid-May delivery.