Anybody order from ATT Premier Business Site?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by noah82, Sep 13, 2012.

1. noah82 macrumors 6502a

noah82

I just started managing my company's ATT account, and it seems that my only option is to order the phone from Premier.

Has anybody ever ordered an iPhone at launch from a business ATT Premier account? If so, what was your experience? Was it available at midnight? Did it arrive on launch day?

Any help is appreciated.

2. iPhone Addict macrumors 6502

Will be doing the same thing as you since I manage my company's setup also. Never done this before though, so wish us both good luck!

3. iLukeJoseph macrumors 6502

In the same boat here ;)

I am trying to decide if I should take one of my partners full upgrade (my line is only eligible for the partial upgrade price). He doesn't need a 5 and would be happy with my 4S. Just not sure if it would screw anything up when I try to switch it to my line. HMMMMM.

4. eleite macrumors regular

eleite

I heard earlier today in some threads that they've improved the ordering process for AT&T Business Premier customers. Did you have a chance to use the eligiblity tool from Apple before their site went down for maintenance?

Just be ready for anything... I was able to get a pre-order in last year for my 4S but it HAD to be done via AT&T's website as it did NOT work via apple.com

5. iPhone Addict macrumors 6502

We've done this in the past at my work and never had a problem.

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Yes, ordered from the AT&T premier site many times with no issues.
    All arrived on time.

7. noah82 thread starter macrumors 6502a

noah82

I am not eligible for a full upgrade, but since I am using a personal phone and this will be my first company provided phone, they will pay the difference. I just hope it shows up at 12:01 like everyone else!

----------

Awesome, great to hear!!

8. iLukeJoseph macrumors 6502

I don't think you could check eligibility from apple for premier accounts. I know if you try to check on the standard AT&T page, or with the special text number it tells you you cannot and have to call or log into premier.

With that being said, AT&T premier's site is still fully up, and all you have to do is log in, select the number you want to check, and click "check upgrade status".

9. iPhone Addict macrumors 6502

Just tried a sample run and I'm getting the following error:

"The mobile number entered is not a valid number. Please enter 10 digits for the phone number."

whenever I put in the number that I want to upgrade on the Premier site. Could anyone else try and see if they get the same?

EDIT: Had to clear browser cache. All is well again. :p

10. mainomega macrumors 6502

I've been with premier (fan) since 2007 and i've always ordered through apple. Last year some people didn't get their phones on friday and had to wait until monday for them.

11. cableguy619 macrumors 6502

just order thru ATT site or apple.. there is no special disocun they are giving for the phone really no reason to use (fan) site honestly

12. noah82 thread starter macrumors 6502a

noah82

We can't order from the Apple site. This is not a regular FAN discount, these are corporate accounts.

13. cableguy619 macrumors 6502

Got ya thought it didnt matter once you had your account running.

So your account is specifcally because your company pays for your phone? honestly not sure..

My company log on for works say corp discount, but I have always been able to add phones from outside just if a discount was being applied liek free activation I would not get it.

14. iLukeJoseph macrumors 6502

15. iPhone Addict macrumors 6502

16. noah82 thread starter macrumors 6502a

noah82

I was able to order 3 phones from 11:50 until 12:05. It is down for me now, I can't order my last one.

17. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

The Premier site was still down for me as well but I FINALLY ended up getting through on apple.com. I'll go back and mess with the discount and everything else later with AT&T when they're not so overloaded.

18. romeo.xk macrumors 6502a

I was able to place my order using the iPhone Apple Store app, already got my email, and they did a "test charge" on my credit card...

19. MichaelWR90 macrumors member

"Your current AT&T account is not supported on the Apple Online Store. To complete your iPhone purchase, please contact AT&T or, if this is a business account, your company's telecom manager. We apologize for the inconvenience."

This is the error most of us get who have our phones on corporate accounts. Unfortunately, out of the 23 phones I ordered on launch day (shortly after midnight), only 2 of them have shipped and they are regular 6's.