iPad mini Anybody order LTE rMini from AT&T online?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by nehope, Nov 16, 2013.

1. nehope macrumors member

I ordered a 32 GB silver LTE from AT&T online basically the minute they became available on the site. Got the "ship in 21 to 28 days." Until last night it showed processing with an expected shipping date of 12/12 to 12/23 and then late last night got notice it was picked up for shipment 11/15 in Memphis with a delivery date of 11/19. Bit of happy news! My brothers ordered their wifi models from Apple on Tuesday and received them yesterday so I'm only a couple of days behind. Very pleased!

2. shortcut3d macrumors 65816

The order status thread has plenty of post on the status. Generally speaking the high capacity LTE models are still processing. The AT&T model seems to be the most delayed. Someone posted Apple told them they are focusing on the AT&T models. Not sure if that is lower capacity models or if the demand is just that high for AT&T or AT&T lost out to another carrier. Sprint repeatedly shows up as available for in store pickup in my area.

Apple should just include the SIM card in the box since it's a single baseband with the Air and rMini. They do include the SIM eject tool. American carriers just complicate things so much.