All iPads Anybody order the Air from AT&T using Next?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by nolegirl, Nov 1, 2013.

1. nolegirl macrumors regular

I ordered this morning at 3:15am EST, and just checked my status that it wont ship until between 11/6 and 11/8. WHY????!!!

I'm assuming that the people in the delivery by 11/4 thread ordered theirs through Apple.com, correct?

2. eldervovichka macrumors regular

Ordered through AT&T

I order mine through AT&T at 5:32 PST and mine also has a ship date of 11/6-11/8. I am hopping that they will ship sooner. I bought the White 64 gig. I would have gotten the White 128, but it already had 7-10 days before it would ship on the website. All the other models did not have any kind of date.

I also checked online to see the store stock and not many stores had any iPads in stock. I am not sure how accurate AT&T's Store's online inventory is correct though. That is why I order online (also for the AT&T Next program).

More people that ordered through AT&T please give us your updates.

Thanks, Jeff!!!

3. Tallguy001 macrumors newbie

Same Here

Bought at 8:20 AM Central Time, using AT&T Next. 32GB. Expected shipping date 11/06/2013-11/08/2013.

4. nolegirl thread starter macrumors regular

Guess that's where I screwed up. I paid the $14.95 Next day shipping thinking I would get it on Monday, only to find out AFTER I got my confirmation that it wont ship until 11/6-11/8.:(

5. eldervovichka macrumors regular

I did too, but it will still come quicker once it is shipped... FedEx 1 Day vs. UPS 2 Day. I still hope they will ship faster....:)

Jeff

6. Tallguy001 macrumors newbie

Mine now says "Pending Confirmation." Had the 6th-8th earlier. Did this change for anybody else?

7. eldervovichka macrumors regular

I just got my shipping confirmation, my iPad Air (White, 64 gig) will be here Monday! I am glad I choose FedEx over night!

Jeff

8. freediverdude macrumors 6502a

That's interesting- this morning my AT&T Next order was showing shipping 11/6-11/8, but I just got an email that my iPad has shipped, and clicking on the tracking number, it's been shipped via USPS and scheduled for delivery on Mon 11/4! Wow nice surprise! Maybe other people who ordered today will have that happen too!

9. Tallguy001 macrumors newbie

Update

Just got my "shipped" confirmation as well. Went with the standard shipping (UPS), and shows a "by end of Tuesday" delivery. Very pleased!

10. erawsd macrumors 6502

Ugh..

So I ordered a 128g blacklast night @2:11am cst. Around noon I got an email saying I need to call them for identity verification, I called immediately and its been stuck in "pending shipment" since.

My shipping estimate is 11/12 - 11/20, but I hope that is just a super rough estimate since it hasn't been shipped yet.