Anybody ordered ipod Touch in Europe?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mssm, Sep 17, 2007.

1. mssm macrumors newbie

Has anybody from Europe ordered an ipod Touch? If so, have you already got it? I am just worried about the issue of dark images/video that people have reported here

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1131324&start=0&tstart=0

and in other forums also.

If anybody from Europe has already ordered and got a Touch, kindly report about the issue here.

Many thanks in advance

2. TheMechanic macrumors regular

Yes I ordered one but it hasn't shipped yet. It's the 16GB model and the estimated shipping date is sep 28...

3. mssm thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks TheMechanic. Once you get it, kindly post here to tell us about it. Hope you will have an awesome experience with your new toy.

I would try to look for the reason of this problem: whether it is due to bad lcd or some firmware update would fix it in future.

4. TheMechanic macrumors regular

Well, no problem. I'll let you know when it arrived and how it is...

5. starnox macrumors 6502

I live in the UK. Mine 16GB iPod touch shipped. Should get it thursday/friday. Will let you know :)

6. mssm thread starter macrumors newbie

Can you kindly tell us which week was it produced? If it is from week <38 ( i hope it is not), can you tell us whether the update 1.1.1 improve the situation?
    Many people in other threads reported that they had no problem now with the video. Many thanks in advance.

7. Lin macrumors member

Living in France. My iPod Touch should be shipped tomorrow (end of Apple Expo Paris) and be delivered somewhere next week.
    See you then :)