anybody ordered the iphone 4s through app store app but got the wrong color?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by imeth, Oct 24, 2011.

1. imeth macrumors regular

ordered a black but ended up getting a white.. now if you want to get the right color, the sales guy told me I would have to wait 7 days for it to be returned to the warehouse and wait another 5 days to clear the upgrade price... :(

2. waloshin macrumors 68040

i would assume you mean Apple Store not App store.

3. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

The white's better anyway, they were doing you a favour :D

(Disclaimer: I have a black iP4)

4. ap3604 macrumors 68000

Completely agree :D

5. Xgm541 macrumors 65816

You most likely got some kind of email about your order. If you re-read the email, check that it says black for sure. If it does, call apple again, tell them (in a calm voice) that the return and re-shipping will inconvenience you a lot, and that you currently have no other phone as you sold your old one to help pay for this one. They should have no trouble sending you a black one and you send them the white one when you get the black one.

6. imeth thread starter macrumors regular

they sent me a shipping label and told me it's my choice to either send it to them and wait or stick with what I got. Rep also said he was going to send me a courtesy case speck HD iphone 4 black for free. He told me it's black so if you put it in you have a black iphone. I was so pissed, I told him I want to speak to the manager, after half an hour on hold he came back with asking what case I preferred.. I got the incase snap clear frost to match the iphone along with this speck HD black case.. I should have asked for a screen protector to complete the process lol

total hold time over 1HR