Anybody playing Watch Dogs on Wii U?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by blesscheese, Nov 20, 2014.

1. blesscheese macrumors 6502a

blesscheese

Is it worth getting? I'm looking at Meta-critic, and the reviews are either positive or zero's...and both the positive and negative reviews don't have a single complete sentence that expresses a coherent thought, as far as I can really tell.

2. DanGoh macrumors 6502

DanGoh

I bet its just as good as the PS3/XBox 360 versions. Ubisoft took their time working on it. I'm holding off until its cheaper. The PS3/PS4/XB1 version are ~$39 on Amazon. I see no reason to pay $60 for it.

3. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

To be honest I had thought about it, but given the fact that I got bored with the ps4 version about 90 minutes in, I decided not to bother.

4. blesscheese thread starter macrumors 6502a

blesscheese

sigh...that's what I was afraid of. The game seemed to be extremely interesting/compelling pre-release, but about 3-6 months before the actual release, their characterization of the main character seemed to change drastically...and then the actual gameplay seemed to just plain bore people.

Too bad, I really wanted something where I wasn't running around in a dungeon or fighting dragons...and that was worthwhile.

Face it, when Smash Brothers comes out, I wouldn't have any time to play Watch Dogs anyway...

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Yeah, I was looking forward to it and decided to pick it up for Wii U. Thankfully the delay let me see all the reviews come flooding in. Decided to avoid.