Anybody rate the griffin reveal case for iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by The Game 161, Jun 14, 2011.

1. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

2. jimbo1mcm macrumors 68000

Griffin reveal

I have one and I really like it. It fits perfectly and keeps all the dust and junk out of the phone and doesn't interfere at all with the reception. The polycarbonate back does get scratches after a while. There is a rubberized side area that should help absorb any blows if it falls. The volume and on/off switches are covered by the side pieces with rubberized extensions that make it easy to use, while keeping the dirt/dust out. I think it is a great case. Saying all that, my only minor complaint is that the rubber on the side, very, very slightly impedes me taking the phone out of my pocket. The rubber isn't sticky, but if I could find an aluminum case with aluminum sides that wouldn't look like a casket on my phone or ruin the reception, like all the aluminum cases on the market today, I would try one, but all in all, I think this is the best case right now for me. Try it.

3. yOyOYoo macrumors 6502a

yOyOYoo

I had this case but gave it up since the bottom part has an area of rubber silicon that was just too saggy. That section of the case feels very flimsy.

Just my opinion though.

4. AnthonySmith macrumors 6502

AnthonySmith

I have one. Everytime I went to push the volume buttons the case would expand off to the side. Don't really like it.

5. AnthonySmith macrumors 6502

AnthonySmith

I actually the Reveal Frame. And not the newer ones with the buttons.