Anybody ready to jump on the Leopard Bandwagon--for good?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by FF_productions, Mar 29, 2008.

1. FF_productions macrumors 68030

FF_productions

Not sure if many can relate to my situation, but I've got lots of spare hard drives and I have one with Tiger on it. I've used Leopard about 90% of the time since buying it with other 10% in Tiger when I'm editing in Final Cut. I use Leopard for minor stuff and as the family machine with accounts. Tiger is a dedicated editing OS.

So my question is, are you guys ready to fully commit to 10.5 or are you holding off until all the bugs are ironed out?

Also, if you run any apps like Final Cut Studio or any Pro apps, include that in your post as well.

2. applefan69 macrumors 6502a

applefan69

I've been complete leopard user since 2 days after it's launch. I honestly havnt had very many of the issues I hear about. Thats with only using leopard on my grandparents G4 iMac. My parents Intel iMac, and my Macbook. All 3 of those macs have been perfect with leopard.

3. vansouza macrumors 68000

vansouza

4. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I bought an iMac a month ago that has Leopard. Used it fir a day and loved it. I then installed Leopard on my MBP and have been loving that as well. I will never go back to Tiger.