Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Anybody come across one that works well on the ipad pro?

does the official apple one work for ipad pro?

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
May 27, 2012
Texas
Anybody come across one that works well on the ipad pro?

does the official apple one work for ipad pro?

Well, I don't prefer using a mouse with the iPad. But I have tested to see if the Apple trackpad works with my iPad Pro. It works, but I only tested via usb... didn't use it though bluetooth.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
I do like the idea of their keyboard/trackpad combo. But, I'll probably jump on the next iPad iteration. I don't want to spend a lot of money for my 2018 in accessories. I always go to overboard with accessories :eek:
I did think about buying the apple Magic Trackpad but I will wait for the brydge one as I'm sure it will be cheaper and may work better with scrolling as I believe the apple one still doesn't scroll properly.

gaedfly

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2014
Magic trackpad 1 has limited gestures. You can click but you can't use any gestures to scroll or swipe and you can't tap, only click. Same for magic mouse 1. Magic trackpad 2 and magic mouse 2 are said to work with all gestures but I don't have those so haven't tested them.

ecschwarz

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2010
Magic Trackpad 2 works well with Bluetooth, the original Magic Trackpad isn't fully supported (I moved it to my Mac so that both devices have something that mostly works).

Reactions: JayMysterio
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.