Anybody remember these?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Knowlege Bomb, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

2. deimos256 macrumors 6502a

I remember all of them, especially the "so where did jazz come from" commercial. That commercial is going back a ways, i was in like 5th grade

3. iSaygoodbye macrumors 6502a

iSaygoodbye

4. bina12834 macrumors regular

whats not funny is they were pretty spot on with most of those things. creepy......

5. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

6. Knowlege Bomb thread starter macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Ahhh the ache of nostalgia....

Agreed that some of the stuff was pretty accurate. I have to say they still look pretty futuristic in the commercials. There are variations of all of it out there though.

7. RTiii320 macrumors 6502a

RTiii320

the whole phone booth video chat was pretty cool... i was a little young when they came out so i don't remember them but interesting to see none the less..

Anyone think that these commercials look similar to the iPhone commercials nowadays?

With the whole " have you ever wanted to...?"

8. superxero3 macrumors regular

With google street view i could see that in-car gps thing with actual pictures instead of simple lines for streets becoming a reality sometime in the future.

Very similar... you ever notice at the end of those commercials they say "solving life's dilemmas", although none of the situations they present are legitimate dilemmas. It really should say "solving life's problems".